Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do You Need A Virtual Assistant? Editor?

Do you need a Virtual Assistant? Let me tell you what I can do for you and your business. I am a writer/editor and have been writing for a long time. I have edited many writers' stories and books. Being a virtual assistant for writer's is another step in helping relieve you of the stress of networking, advertising, posting and taking care of your websites, etc., so you can concentrate on writing your books, short stories, poems or whatever else you have going for you. I would be happy to help you in any way I possibly can. Depending on the job you want me to do, I charge $10.00 - $20.00 per/hr.

If you want me to edit your book, I charge $2.00 per/page right now. It's subject to go up at a later date. I will edit your short stories for $3.00 per/page $10.00 minimum. If you need some testimonials, please check out: www.lindabarnett-johnson.com

In this time of economic struggle, I am trying hard to keep the prices low enough to help you, and make some money for my family. My husband has cancer and he needs to take it easy. This is a way for me to help him and pay our medical bills.

I am assistant editor of Long Story Short Inc., www.longstoryshort.us
Administration Director of Long Story Short School of Writing. www.lsswritingschool.com

We have been in business online since 2003. I also started an online writing forum in 2001 and it's still going strong. I have a good reputation and you can google me and see what I've done.

Thanks for taking this leap of faith.

God bless,
Linda

No comments: