Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Writing Blogs?

There's a good discussion on LinkedIn, regarding which blogs are the best for writers.

What are the best blogging sites for professional writers?
As I finally set up a website to market my writing business I want to incorporate a blog and am curious which sites seasoned bloggers recommend. What do you use and why? Jill Barville
Freelance Writer

Read more of this discussion here: http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&discussionID=3177283&gid=44010&trk=EML_anet_qa_ttle-0Pt79xs2RVr6JBpnsJt7dBpSBA

I feel the best places are the following:

Facebook
MySpace
Twitter
Blogger
Redroom
Authorsden
Goodreads

These are good places to blog and place your stories and books.

I would love to follow anyone that's in the writing field. Please reply and I'll follow.

Thanks,

Linda Barnett-Johnson
Editor
www.lindabarnett-johnson.com



1 comment:

robincain said...

I would love you to follow my articles and give me your comments
https://www.examiner.com/x-16469-Scottsdale-Relationships-Examiner

My best,
Robin Cain